Selasa, 20 November 2012

Hii, I am Mrs Waw :))

No Longer Single

23.08.2012

Mr & Mrs Waw
Hiii there, hii world, hii my Odyssey..
How's Life?? Mine? alhamdulillan mine is very good..
it's been a half year leaving this page loney.. my badd... im so sorry for that.. but now, im back, yes im back to write, to blab, n to do anything so that this page wouldnt be lonesome..
Im back with new name, hihii.. Yes i am Mrs.Waw now.. im married my htb on Aug 23 2012.. n im more than happy since that special momment in my life.. My more than wonderfull life just began on that day.. there's no my htb anymore, because Wahyu Adi Wibowo is the only one who i call husband now, n it's so much better to me to name him, MyYummyHubby, wohooo.. yes he is verry yummy actually..
I Married This Lucky yet Yummy Guy :9
Wahyu Adi Wibowo
Mr.Waw
MyYummyHubby
Oiya, actually i want to share our big day here, but unfortune me all pictures n everything about are left behind in Semarang, promise u that i'll share you as soon as all those things are ready.. hehe..
Soebardjo's Big n Happy Family
Thank you very much
Well, i'll be back soon with a bunch of stories yaa.. hahha
Oiya once more,before i forgot, now " A Hot Mommy Wannabe " is my middle name too yea... \m/
i'll be right back, soon !
xoxo
Mrs. Waw
@enongwj

2 komentar: