Selasa, 29 November 2011

Me : Behind the Scene of Cyber Extension Training 2011, Lampung

== on my hot seat, wkwkkw ==

== kaos cyb-ext ==
tampak belakang
colour choosed by Uda
design by mas onggo

== kaos cyb-ext ==
tampak depan
hulllaaaaa...
unfortune me, 1 week  were gone..
n my last post were on monday last week..
call me lazy blogger, then..
yeayy, im deeply regreting that, a lot..
actually im too busy on my last days...
i've got so much to do..
yeahh.. sure, it was for the sake of office peripheralsss..
*sigh*


on wednesday n thursday, all of my life, my time, n my everything were in to Workshop of Cyber Extension..
since i am belong in to the committe..
the event was held at Kurnia Perdana Hotel, Bandar Lampung
wuoooohh... i am tottaly tired for this..
but so far, it was cool, n i feel satisfy..
on this momment, i was given the opportunity o be MC, again..
alhamdulillah, i've do done my job, nicely..
here, i share some pictures of that momments..

== farewell ==

== 3 gadis bakorluh : ipey, furry, suci ==

== me, the MC ==

== me, in action ==


wuiiihh...
afterall.  it went well
the people was great
the show was awesome...
happy Cyb-ext, people...

xoxo
enong, the busy but lazy one

wkwkwk




2 komentar:

  1. Kenapa Cara buat blog gak disampaikan di Latihan cyberex kemarin

    BalasHapus
  2. pak ikhsan ...
    makasiih uda komen..
    iyaaa padahal kan tutorial nya yahhh...
    karena waktu yang kurang kali ya pakk..
    pak ihsan ngeblog juga tak?
    follow2an ya qt...
    hehhee

    BalasHapus