Selasa, 20 Desember 2011

Fun..Fun..Fun..

well, i think it is (not)kinda important post..
just wanna share you, some pictures captured by my htb in front of his room..

all picutures taken on Sunday, Dec 18 on evening, before went out for an evening's take a ride trip..
i love all the pictures that showing my funny face.. n you know what,to be honest, i love what i wore that time..
n please pay attention to the necklace, it is an item i love the most..
why? because my beloved student, Halida Nursyah Arnaiz, call her Aiz, made that special one as a gift to me..
hehhe..
the neckleace figures Mario Bros, n you know what, Aiz made it by stringing some legos, n then ironning the surface as a finishing touch..
such as a creative girl, eh ? love you aiz..
so here the pictures, i was blabber above







white loose shirt, connexion, MDS
navy denim shorts, my mom's, for free
black tank top, unbranded, A boutique at Tembalang, Semarang
black lightly watch, Adidas, Adidas Store at CP, BL
clutch, my own made, hehhe
blue brachelet, strawberry, Java Mall, Semarang
the cute neckleace, a gift from my beloved Aiz

1 komentar: