Sabtu, 19 Mei 2012

Recent Outfits Of Mine

Haiii...

happy long weekned everyone...
actually, i had arraged to visit Palembang on this long weekend with my htb, Danang, n Koming. What a pitty when suddenly my htb said that he couldnt join for office saken, he must be ready for a survey on YIM event on Saaturday n Sunday.. So, Palembang must be CANCELED !
well, on this post i wont told you about my failure vacation, by the way..
i'd like to make a quick post about outfits..
I dont know why ya, but on the days past, i have no idea for dress-up or even just take some picture of it.. i think, it might because i have no time for prepare this n those, ofcourse office saken made it's all imposible to do! *SIGH
okay, just forget about it!
here we go!
#1. Layered Outfits
the days behind, i love wearing something layered on my outfits..
i show you this, bellow..






Cyan Tee//Black Short Denim
White Shirt//Tosca Necklace
Mickey Watch//Sneakers//Sling Bag

#2. A Simple 'Kondangan'
I attended a wedding party of my officemate's son on Sunday 13th
both me n my htb agree to wore a simple outfit to go there
there's no huge time to prepare any special outfits
you can see our 'too ordinary' kondangan outfit, here, bellow..

Me --> Baby Pink Tunik//Silverballs Necklace//Black Trousers//Purple Wedges//Owl Bracelet
My Htb --> Batik Shirt//Black Jeans//Black Shoes
#3. A Wanna-Take-A-Bed Outfit
but, seems better to named it, An After-Did-Sport Outfit
haaahhhhaaa
i wore that, one night when we went to Navv for a jam session (tsssaaahhh..) with my buddies

purple tee//training//backpack//sandals
well then, i'll be back soon, very soon, i promise ^.^
xoxo
Enong WJ

2 komentar: