Jumat, 13 Januari 2012

My Another Way To Say : TGIF

huraiii... this day is Friday..

first think come to my mind was going boyish for office, today..
n i pick my old shabby faded black jeans, match to cyan tee..
then i put my cozy sneakers..
but feel like something missing..
i relized, then..
i need a loose shirt..
but, i haven't one in my closet..
then ?


just steal myhtb's one..

hahha..
n here bellow, my Friday The 13th..



i often switch my shoes to sandals during office time
and i always leave a pair of sandals under my workspace
it is more free to move when i wearing sandals..
bytheway, is sandals trully Sandals in english ?
hahha.. im not sure..
i usually call it  FLIPFLOP sih, hhehhhe..
n i always wear my pigkis(from PINKISH)sandals all over the office time in the office..




cyan tee : giordano
old faded black jeans : LEA
square blue loose shirt : my htb's
brown sneakers :airwalk
necklace : mirota
blacklight watch : adidas
pingkis flipflop : Quiva of SportStation
oiyaa, this morning Ipey, Furry, and i took some pictures in front of the office..
ipey, furry, and me
ipey
ow yea, you guys will notice that she is a cute one
but, beware mister !
she is already belong to someone
hahhaha
furry
what a cute one, eh ?
nope, you're wrong !
she is a prego woman
yes, she counts for her baby birth, in days or months yah?
and hey, i just forgot !
i also took some pictures of boys..
yea, My htb and then Danang, for their outfit office of Friday..
come first, my babyboy one


Batik's Shirt : unbranded one
khaki trousers : COLE
Brown Shoes : YK
Black SlingBag : Above
Ps : how come im not so in love with him, he is so hot, isn't he ? hahhahha..

n then, comes Danang..
he wear a simple thing today
a red polo tee meets the blue denim pants, and he put a black watch on his hand..
what make it special ? actually nope, LOL
but hey, i dont know why ya, every outfit he wore, looks simply but great..
he knew for sure what is the best for wear to look great..
hahhhaaa..
GR ini mahhh..


n i dream of taking pictures of my lelakis (My Htb, Danang, Koming, and Naisu) in a photo session, n then i post it here, in my blog..
huohoooo..

just wait for it all, i prommise you soon..

xoxo
Enong WJ




5 komentar:

  1. Alifa Putri said
    say kurang banyak foto aye'ny,,,hhaa

    BalasHapus
  2. emang kalo jumat bebas ya sragam nya ?

    BalasHapus
  3. ipeyyy.. mti ya gw bikinin khusus buat lo sebuah postingan dengan judul my BF,Alifa Pasti Putri..
    nahh di situ isinya foto lo semua dey, gw janjiiiii..hahahhhhahhha

    BalasHapus
  4. sebenernya sih kalo jumat pake baju plahraga, tapi enong adalah pembangkang dan bandel hahahaha

    BalasHapus
  5. Alifa Pasti Putri said
    huahahahah,,,janji y?? bisanya klo ada org janji k gw bkal aye tagih mulu tuh,,,hhaa,,,pokoke haruuzz,,,nong bkinin blog duunggg,,,gmna siiee caranya,,,pokoke yg outstanding getoohhh

    BalasHapus