Kamis, 16 Februari 2012

Some Days Behind

it's been so long since my last post yaaa... my bad... im too busy for office saken... how was your days, dear friends??
Demimu Lampungku, Padamu Baktiku
im not a valentine person, but i enjoyed my Feb 14th so much... because that day, 3 men had spread their love to me by giving me chocolates and ice creams...
i got two RITTER SPORT chocolates from Danang n Koming, each one...
i know they love me more than chocolate, right..
on their too much talking to me, deep down inside, they love me a lot
i knew for sure
*Whole Almond from Danang*
**Alpine Milk Chocolate from Koming**
n closing that day with a surprise ice cream from my baby, my htb... not only one, but two... it was great.. i love the way he gave me my things.. yes, i die for magnum n hula-hula... hehhehe.. love you, more hanei.... 
my htb always know the sweetest way to cheering me
yes, on his own way
as always
what can i say ?
i just love you so much, baby <3
my days behind were so crappy... yes, office always made me become a damn person... n by the way, what's about  sharing this crappy on my next post? suddenly i loose my mood to write something... apologize me, dear..
n now, seems better if i share you some pictures taken yesterday on Vice Governor Meeting Room, when i attended a quicky meeting on his room with my two bosses, for the sake of National Extension Event that would be held in Lampung on June.. n yes, im into the comitteeeee... fuufufufuhhh...

in front of Vice Governoor Office Room
taken by Abang Deini


Yes, im on interviewing Mr Vice Governor on all those photos

in i'd see you soon, buddy
have a great day, yaaa!
xoxo
Enong WJ

1 komentar: