Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

Play Child !


yeayyy sudah jumat saja yaaa !! sukasukasuka.. jumat selalu menyenangkan.. hehehe.. at least i can play my outfit for office kan.. meskipun tetep harus pake polo shirt seragam, but there's always be a challenge to mix n matching with something eyecatching.. wkwkwk..

n this friday, i heart childhood as my highlight.. tssaaaaaaaaah... childhood is always fun... a lot of cheers, a bunch of happiness, so manyyyyyyy toys, n of courses a lunchbox for the lunch ! wkwkwk..
so that i prepare all those kinds of childhood things.. hehehe..

//green polo tee/black denim pants/black loose vest/owl necklace n bracelet/adidas watch/purply glasses/black vintage  tote bag/airwalk leopard sneakers//
i braided my messy hair, i wore my purply glasses, i draped my OWL necklace n bracelet, and a touch of black loose vest to covering n make better my office polo tee... hahahha.. n not forget, i choosed my leopard sneakers for the toe..

notice my blueby mickey lunchbox??? yeayyy, i fullfilled the box with peanuts jams breads on the top side, n then orange n pear slice with honey sauce on the bottom sides.. uhmmmm yummy n healthy one for breakfast, right ?
owh, n bytheway about lunch box, i tell you ya, i think, it might be better to me if i could carry this one everyday.. so yes, i am planning to make it true... actually i've started yesterday, loh.... n i love to eat my own made so much...
hehehhe...

1 komentar: